We have a heated pool at our apartment complex, & I mean heated!
So today we took Kate swimming for her first time. She loves the water! Bath time is her favorite time of the day. And after today I fear that when she gets older, the majority of my days will be spent as a lifeguard.
So today we took Kate swimming for her first time. She loves the water! Bath time is her favorite time of the day. And after today I fear that when she gets older, the majority of my days will be spent as a lifeguard.
Mike being soo Careful...
Bottom Line.....

She loved it!
She loved it!







3 comments:
That last picture drives the point home. No, she is adorable. Sierra was the same way. Our biggest job, when she got a little bit older, was keeping her from drowning
She is the cutest ever! Just make that husband of your be a little bit more careful.
SO adorable!! Man! You are lucky :)
Post a Comment