Wednesday, April 15, 2009

6 LBS 1 OZ

Kate had her first Pediatric visit today.

Drum Roll please .........................

She weighed 6 lbs and 1 oz & was a whopping 19 inches long!

Normally it takes two weeks for a baby just to get back to birth weight, but Kate is far surpassing the normal.

She has already gained 8 oz (she dropped to 5 lbs 9 oz) and grew a full inch!

That's my girl!

2 comments:

auntie wren said...

WOW!! That is such good news!! I am so glad to hear that your new bundle of joy is very healthy! How did you like the doctor's office? How are you sleeping? I bet it is so hard for Mike to leave her and go off to work! She is so amazing!I hope you are getting my messages.I am on break right now and really enjoy the little updates that you blog. Love ya!

meggan said...

She is precious....I can't wait to meet Little Country!