Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kate Elise Craven

Well, all is good! Our Kate was born April 9, 2009 at 1:54 a.m. yea you guessed it, no sleep for us. Was it worth it? Oh yea loving every 18 inches of her and 5.14 lbs of her. She is what I like to call my little angel!

2 comments:

auntie wren said...

Now that I can do this blogspot thing( I still don't think I'll ever twitter) I am a so proud! But I just wanted to let you know that our family has watched the slide show at least 100 times! It never gets old seeing your daughter! We love you and wish we were there~

rachwheel said...

Congratulations you two! Sorry it was such a first tough labor Chrissy, you poor thing! Hopefully the next one will be better.
Love you both - get some rest if you can! With parenthood comes a whole lot of sleep depravation!
Take care,
Rachael